New Business Now.com offers registered agent services for companies throughout Canada using a network of law firms and other agents. Registered agents, also known as Agents for Service, Recognized Agents, and Attorneys for Service are required in a variety of circumstances including:
- Extra-Provincial Registrations
- Incorporations in Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba where no directors are residents of the Province of incorporation
If you do not know of an individual who can act as the Registered Agent, we may be able to arrange for this service for your company’s use on an annual basis. This service includes use of the Registered Agent’s name on government documents, and the forwarding of mail or service of process received on behalf of the corporation to your contact address.
If you would like a quotation for registered agent service, or if you require additional information, please complete and submit the form below. A representative will contact you promptly in order to confirm your requirements and whether we can assist.
- If you are incorporating a company and you are a resident of the Province of incorporation, you can act as your company’s Registered Agent. A third-party is not required to provide this service.
- Registered Agent Service is NOT a virtual office and DOES NOT include telephone, fax, secretarial or any other service. The service is intended only to be used to satisfy the legal requirement of having Registered Agent within the jurisdiction of incorporation.
- In all jurisdictions other than the Province of Ontario, Registered Agent services are provided by independent third-parties, including law firms and other corporate services providers who are unrelated to our firm. New Business Now.com has no control and assumes no responsibility or liability for the acts, omissions, or negligence of these third-party service providers.